This months meeting will be a demonstration & discussion on the Japanese woodworking art of Kumiko. The meeting will be held at Porter Barn Wood near Chase Field. This meeting is free and open to the public.
Our Annual Membership is just $40.00 for individuals or $50 for a family membership (all must reside at the same address).
Membership benefits include:
- Access to special instructional workshops & events
- Access to our private members' only discussion forum
- Discounts on tools & supplies from our sponsors
- Participation in our Mentor Program
- Access to our digital woodworking library